GREENSBURG, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's basketball team had their 12-game win streak snapped by Pitt-Greensburg following a 77-66 loss to the Bobcats on Wednesday, also giving them their first loss in Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) play.
Final Score: Pitt-Greensburg 77, Penn State Behrend 66
Records: Penn State Behrend 15-3 (10-1 AMCC), Pitt-Greensburg 8-12 (6-5 AMCC)
* RJ Marsh (State College, PA/Saint Joseph's Collegiate Academy) had a career-high 22 points while sinking four from three-point range
* Matt Niland (Erie, PA/Fairview) tied his career high, tallying 17 points while adding on three steals and two assists
* Tommy DiRienzo (Pittsburgh, PA/Bethel Park) collected double-digit points for the 12th time this season
* The game was tied a total 20 times as well as the lead changing on 12 occurrences
* Pitt-Greensburg sank 44.4 percent of their shots from beyond the arc, going 12-for-27 when shooting the three
* The Lions lost the rebound battle 36-30
* Behrend was outscored in both halves including being limited to just 26 points in the second half, compared to the 31 the Bobcats totaled
* The Lions will host Hilbert for their second AMCC bout on Saturday, February 5. Game start is scheduled for 4 p.m.