ERIE, Pa. The Penn State Behrend men's soccer team picked up another Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference victory on Tuesday night, defeating visiting Pitt-Bradford by a final score of 8-0. The eight goals scored by Penn State Behrend was the team's largest offensive output of the season. PSB outshot Pitt-Bradford 24-5 on the evening.
Score: Penn State Behrend 8, Pitt-Bradford 0
Records: Penn State Behrend (7-3-2, 3-0-1 AMCC), Pitt-Bradford (3-11, 2-4 AMCC)
* Aaron Harris (Washington, PA/McGuffey) broke the scoring open in the 11th minute with an absolute rocket that snuck in just under the crossbar. It was Harris' first goal of the season.
* Chris Ralph (Murrysville, PA/Franklin Regional) denied an early scoring opportunity for Pitt-Bradford in the 15th minute with a leaping save.
* Logan Brinsky (Pittsburgh, PA/Peters Township) scored back-to-back goals, just two and a half minutes a part, to put Penn State Behrend up 3-0. Michael DiCola (Beaver, PA/Beaver Area) and Dakota Lange (Apollo. PA/Kiski Area) both assisted on Brinsky's goals.
* Penn State Behrend would add a fourth goal just before the end of the first half. Richard Blanchard (Erie, PA/Cathdral Prep) was able to slip a pass through the Bradford defense and Jason Angelo (Harborcreek, PA/Harbor Crek) finished the play for his second goal of the season.
* Logan Brinsky facilitated the scoring in the second half. Brinsky scored his third goal of the match in the 59th minute to put Penn State Behrend up 5-0.
* Aaron Harris would follow just over one minute later with his second goal of the game.
* PSB added another goal in the 76th minute when Matthew Romesberg (Hollsopple, PA/North Star) scored his first collegiate goal. Romesberg also had an assist on the night.
* The final goal for Behrend came in the 82nd minute. Kole Lisovich (Plum, PA/Plum) fired a shot from the left side outside of the box that rocketed into the back of the net. It was Lisovich's first collegiate goal.
* Penn State Behrend will host Senior Day on Saturday October 13 against Penn State Altoona. Kickoff from the PSB Soccer Stadium is scheduled for 4:15 p.m.