WASHINGTON, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's swimming and diving team continues to keep an unblemished dual-meet record with a 128-79 win over Washington & Jefferson in non-conference action on Saturday.
Score: Penn State Behrend 128, Washington & Jefferson 79
Location: Washington, Pa. | Henry Memorial Natatorium
* Behrend is now 6-0 in dual-meet action this season
* Liam Watterson (Brentwood, PA/Baldwin) and Quinn Fischer (Fairview, PA/Cathedral Prep) were triple winners on the day
* The two joined Alex Croll (Honolulu, HI/Parkland), and Matt Karenbauer (Butler, PA/Knoch) to post a time of 1:42.30 in the 200 medley relay
* Fischer was successful in the 100 and 200 freestyle events, while Watterson dominated the 100 and 200 backstroke events
* The Lions swept the top three spots in the 200 butterfly and 100 breaststroke and then won first and second in the 100 freestyle, 200 freestyle and 1000 freestyle
Jacob Schmidt – 1000 freestyle (10:29.09)
Quinn Fischer – 200 freestyle (1:47.89), 100 freestyle (49.11)
Liam Watterson – 100 backstroke (57.75), 200 backstroke (2:06.35)
Alex Croll – 100 breaststroke (1:07.36)
Matt Karenbauer – 200 butterfly (2:06.91)
* The Lions return to action on Saturday at Pitt-Bradford. Meet time is set for 1 p.m.