ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's track and field team took part in two meets this past week, competing in both the Marty Goldberg Gator Invite at Allegheny and the Harrison Dillard Twilight at Baldwin Wallace on Thursday and Friday, respectively.
* Olivia Nola (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) had two top-10 places on Friday, crossing 10th in both the 800m and the 5000m
* With a time of 2:21.00 in the 800m, Nola eclipsed the All-Atlantic Regional Track and Field Conference (AARTFC) qualifying mark
* Emily Ferrans (Bradfordwoods, PA/North Allegheny) set a new personal record in the 800m on Friday, finishing in 2:29.98
* Ivy Laffan (Waterford, PA/Fort LeBoeuf) took third in the 200m finals at Allegheny with a time of 27.21
* Megan Swanter (Saxonburg, PA/Knoch) registered a top-10 finish on Thursday in the 5000m, clocking in at 22:31.30
* Maria Campbell (Erie, PA/Villa Maria Academy) registered a new career best in the pole vault at Baldwin Wallace with a mark of 2.93m
* Behrend will head to Widener University on Monday for the Swarthmore Final Qualifier beginning at 2 p.m.