RUTGERS, NJ – The College of New Jersey men's soccer team scored two unanswered goals to defeat Penn State Behrend 2-1 in the second game of the Brick City Classic on Sunday.
Final Score: TCNJ 2, Penn State Behrend 1
Records: Behrend (2-3), TCNJ (2-3)
* All three goals of the game were scored in the second half, with Behrend striking first
* Eckberg netted the lone goal for the Lions in the 65th minute for a 1-0 lead
* The midfielder collected a blocked shot at the top of the 18 and hit a low shot into the bottom left corner
* One minute, 25 seconds later TCNJ found the equalizer thanks to Justin Dominique
* Dominique knocked in the ball off a long throw in that was flicked into the box to make it 1-all
* With less than four minutes remaining, Dominique scored the game winner off a long goalie punt and tucking the ball low into the far post
* The first half saw a combined four shots compared to 23 total in the second half between the two teams
* Sophomore goalie Conor Suchar (Moon Township, PA/Moon) made three saves in his first collegiate start
* Behrend returns to action on Wednesday at Grove City. Game time is 4:30 p.m.