ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's track & field team competed in their annual Behrend Invitational on Saturday.
* The Lions finished first in 13 events at the Behrend Invitational on Saturday
* In the 110m and 400m hurdles, Colby Tarr (Uniontown, PA/Laurel Highlands) took home gold with times of 17.25 and 1:02.15, respectively
* Tarr also finished first in the javelin with a toss of 44.55
* Antonio Stello (Punxsutawney, PA/Punxsutawney) took first in the 100m and 200m dashes (11.34, 22.92)
* Chris Drozynski (Stoneboro, PA/Lakeview) also finished first in two events, the 1500m and 500m (4:24.90, 16:34.92)
* Braeden Smith (Erie, PA/Seneca) also tallied two first place finishes, in the high jump (1.90m) and triple jump (10.99m)
* Matt Michael (Erie, PA/Iroquois) finished first in the hammer throw (41.78m) and shot put (14.49m)
* Zachary Tingley (Stoneboro, PA/Lakeview) registered first place in the 800m run
* The Behrend Lions will compete at the CSAC Championship on May 4 in LaPlume, Pa.