ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's tennis team tallied their fourth Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference win with a 9-0 victory over Mt. Aloysius on Saturday morning.
Score: Penn State Behrend 9, Mt. Aloysius 0
Records: Penn State Behrend (9-9, 4-0 AMCC), Mt. Aloysius (1-6, 1-2 AMCC)
* Behrend remains undefeated in conference action with a pair of wins over the weekend
* Max Lu (Plum, PA/Plum) and Ethan Hillhouse (Erie, PA/Harbor Creek) tallied flawless singles wins
* Lu tallied a 6-0, 6-0 decision at No. 5 while Hillhouse followed at No. 6 singles (6-0, 6-0)
* Evan Dean (New Castle, PA/Neshannock) and Alex Graeca (DuBois, PA/DuBois) also did not give up a set point at No. 3 doubles
* The pair won 8-0 over T. Yablonski and H. Reed to help the Lions sweep the doubles matches
* The final four players were all double winners on the day
* Mason Harbaugh (Greensburg, PA/Hempfield) and Matthew McCullough (Penfield, PA/DuBois Area) won at No. 2 doubles, 8-2
* Harbaugh recorded a 6-1, 6-3 victory at No. 3 singles and McCullough tallied a 6-4, 6-4 win at No. 4 singles
* At No. 1 singles, Jonathon Laier (Lansing, MI/Holt) posted a 6-4, 6-4 win, while Mitchell May (Erie, PA/Harbor Creek) managed a 6-2, 6-0 victory at No. 2 singles
* Laier and May joined forces for an 8-2 No. 1 doubles victory
* The Lions return to action on Saturday against Medaille and Waynesburg. The first match is set for 1 p.m. vs. the Mavericks and the Yellowjackets are a 6 p.m. start.