ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's track and field team is back at Nazareth this weekend for the Conference Tune-Up on Friday, beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Behrend News & Notes:
* Olivia Nola (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) took home first place in the 3000m at Tiffin last weekend setting a personal record with a time of 10:20.62
* Nola holds the Lions top times in the 3000m, 5000m and the one mile
* Ivy Laffan (Waterford, PA/Fort LeBoeuf) has been one of Behrend's best long runners this season, claiming the top mark in the 200m, 400m and the 500m
* Madison Kappeler (Cecil, PA/Canon-McMillan) had the Lions best time in the 60m this year (8.64), as well as top marks in the pole vault (3.07m) and the long jump (4.59m)
* Brianna Downing (Saxonburg, PA/Knoch) set a personal record as well as a team-best 8.04m in shot put last Saturday
St. John Fisher