SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's track and field team took part in the SRU Invitational on Thursday, hosted by Slippery Rock. There were no team scores for this invitational.
* Olivia Nola (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) grabbed another victory in the 5k, this time setting a new personal best with a 18:24.41 finish
* Savannah Carr (Franklin, PA/Franklin) crossed fifth in the same event, making for two Lions in the top-5 in the 5k
* Ivy Laffan (Waterford, PA/Fort LeBoeuf) set a new PR in the 800m, finishing in 2:31.39 for third place
* Emily Ferrans (Bradfordwoods, PA/North Allegheny) took fourth with in the 800m after setting a career best last week
* Victoria Dieterich (Oakmont, PA/Riverview) clinched fifth in the 400m as Rachel Skoczlas took sixth as both set new PR's
* Shannon Burns (Jefferson, OH/Jefferson) tied for second in the high jump, setting a personal best with a leap of 1.45m
* The Lions will host the Behrend Invitational this Sunday, April 24 with the events beginning at 11 a.m.