BETHLEHEM, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's track and field team finished the All-Atlantic Region Track and Field Conference (AARTFC) Championships in 26th place, registering seven team points.
* Olivia Nola (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) logged the best finish for the Lions, setting a new personal record in the 5000m at 18:15.60 for fifth place
* Nola set another PR in the 1500m and crossed in sixth place at 4:49.60
* Nola, Ivy Laffan (Waterford, PA/Fort LeBoeuf), Savanna Carr (Franklin, PA/Franklin) and Emily Ferrans (Bradfordwoods, PA/North Allegheny) finished 10th in the 4x800m relay with a time of 9:55.84
* Madison Kappeler (Cecil, PA/Canon-McMillan) took 18th in the pole vault with a mark of 3.16m
* Laffan hit a new career best in the 400m with a 59.46 finish for 25th place