NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's track and field team took part in the Westminster College Invitational on Saturday highlighted by Olivia Nola (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) qualifying for the All-Atlantic Region Track and Field Conference (AARTFC) Championships with her performance in the 5k.
* Nola grabbed gold in the 5k with an AARTFC-qualifying time of 18:32.40
* Nola went on to set a personal record in the 800m later in the day, placing seventh with a time of 2:26.71
* Caroline Upham (Erie, PA/Iroquois) took silver in the high jump, clearing 1.50m
* Ivy Laffan (Waterford, PA/Fort LeBoeuf) registered her PR in the 800m with a 2:31.61 finish for 11th place
* Laffan crossed in fifth place in the 200m at 27.13
* Savannah Carr (Franklin, PA/Franklin) improved on her time from last week with a 5:29.53 in the 1500m
* The Lions will head to Thiel next Saturday, April 16 prior to returning to Slippery Rock the following week